The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge usually mark their children’s birthdays by releasing adorable pictures, showing their royal trio doing fun and exciting things like riding bikes or doing crafts.
But one royal expert has claimed they might not do this for Prince George ‘s eighth birthday, which is next week.
The youngster who made an appearance at Wembley on Sunday with his parents for the Euro 2020 final received a lot of attention on social media – with some making cruel comments about how he was dressed in a suit and tie.
And royal biographer Angela Levin says there are rumours this could put William and Kate off releasing a new photo of him.
She told True Royalty TV’s The Royal Beat : “There are rumours that we might not see the photograph [of Prince George] when he’s eight, because they’ve been so upset by the rudeness of people mocking a little boy aged seven, and I hope they can overcome that.”
However, Sunday Times Royal Correspondent Roya Nikkhah, who also appeared on the programme disagreed.
She added: “I reckon they will put one out.”
Earlier this week, another royal expert claimed that Prince George will be kept “out of the limelight” after an onslaught of “harsh” social media criticism.