THESE are the two young children killed in a fire caused by an electrical fault as their “screaming” mum broke her bones jumping from a window to escape.
Three-year-old Isaac and his sister Sienna, seven, were pronounced dead at the scene after the horror in St Neots, Cambs, yesterday morning.
Mum Jade Horton, 35, was taken to hospital with life-changing injuries just weeks after the family moved into their new home.
The former prison custody officer broke her bones after landing on her patio when she was forced to jump from a top floor window to escape the blaze.
Jade’s Facebook is filled with touching images of Sienna proudly hugging her baby brother.
Her 46-year-old partner suffered minor injuries after trying to gain access to the burning house to save the two children.
Police confirmed the fire was probably caused by an electrical fault in a first-floor bedroom and is being treated as non-suspicious.
The heartbroken cousin of little Isaac and Sienna today wept as he laid flowers at the scene.
He said: “I can’t believe they’ve gone. They were my cousins and were an absolute joy. Their mum Jade Horton is my auntie.
“We’re all shocked. I don’t think there’s anything suspicious, it was a horrible accident. It’s devastating.”