R KELLY allegedly had sex with a 13-year-old girl and later gave her herpes, according to sordid new claims now reportedly being probed by police.
The R&B singer was charged in Chicago last month with 10 counts of aggravated sexual abuse involving four women – including three who were underage.
Last night he was hit with fresh claims that he lured a teen girl to a hotel in Detroit for sex in December 2001, CBS 2 reported.
The new alleged victim, now 30, apparently claims she first met the singer, then 34, when she was 13 through a friend who worked as his assistant.
Kelly then allegedly had sex with the girl at a Detroit recording studio a few weeks later – and again on multiple occasions when she visited his home in Atlanda, Georgia, according to the report.
She claims the singer gave her herpes when she was 17, the Chicago-based news station reported.
Detectives are said to be planning to fly the woman in for an interview in Detroit in the coming days as she no longer lives in Michigan.
Detroit Police Chief James Craig told CBS 2: “We are eagerly waiting to speak to the alleged victim.”
The bombshell new claims came as Kelly was last night jailed over £122,000 he owes in unpaid child support.
Kelly, 52, won’t be released until he forks out for the full amount after he appeared in court in Chicago prepared to pay only up to $60,000 (£45,560).
The I Believe I Can Fly singer was taken into custody by cops in Cook County – just hours after he made an explosive TV appearance.
A furious Kelly, real name Robert Sylvester Kelly, needed to be physically restrained during the interview with CBS This Morning, which aired on Wednesday.
At one point, he yelled “I’m fighting for my f***ing life” during the emotionally charged talk with TV host Gayle King.
As Kelly was quizzed on allegations he held young women captive, he sobbed and looked directly at the camera as he said: “I don’t need to – why would I?
“How stupid would that be for R Kelly, with all I’ve been through in my past, to hold somebody.
“Use your common sense.”
He became more agitated and banged on his chest as he exploded: “Stop it, quit playing. I didn’t do this stuff. This is not me. I’m fighting for my f***ing life.”
Asked if he is suggesting his accusers are lying, Kelly replied: “Absolutely. Absolutely. Absolutely.”
He added: “I have been assassinated. I have been buried alive. But I’m alive.”
Kelly also addressed claims that he held girls as abject sex slaves – and furiously denied them
He said: “How stupid would it be for me, with my crazy past and what I’ve been through.
“Oh right, now I just think I have to be monster, and hold girls against their will, chain them up in my basement, and don’t let them eat, don’t let them out, unless they need some shoes down the street from their uncle.”
Kelly has been dogged for decades by allegations that he violated underage girls and held some women as slaves.
Three of the four alleged victims were aged 13 to 16 at the time.
If convicted, Kelly could face up to 70 years in jail.