HORRIFYING images show the shocking injuries a construction worker sustained after impailing himself on a metal bar.
While at work, the construction worker terrifyingly fell 16 feet, landing on an upright metal bar that was below.
The way the poor bloke landed caused the bar to enter his body through his bum, impaling him.
In images shown below, the man can be seen gripping onto nearby scaffolding as emergency services work dilligently around him.
Fortunately for him his colleagues acted quickly and he was rushed to hospital where these pictures were taken.
The x-rays appear to show the bar miraculously missed the man’s spine despite ending up up 20 inches inside his body.
Earlier this year, a builder had suffered a horrific head injury after falling down a well.
Sanjay Bahe, 21 from Balaghat in central India as rushed to hospital where doctors found a metal rod had pierced his brain.
Dr Pramod Giri led a gruelling 90-minute surgery with a team of neurosurgeons at B.J. Hospital in nearby Gondia to remove the rod.
Incredibly, it was removed safely with hardly any bleeding or injury to the surrounding area.
Dr Pramod Giri said: “Giving anaesthesia to the patient in such cases is difficult.
“We did right by positioning the intubation to maintain vital channels in the brain during the operation.
“I performed the surgery with all caution so that damage to the surrounding structures shouldn’t happen.”